Please Pray for Israel and our Christian Earth and USA ( Hebrews 12:1-2 KJV ) “Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so Great a Cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with Patience the Race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus-Yeshua […]
by Apostle Gabriel Cross I cut and negate with the sword of the Spirit, of the living God, every witchcraft directed at your mind, health, life, family, business, and ministry. I declare the supernatural manifold governmental judicial wisdom of Yahweh, upon you now. I release miracles, against every impossible circumstance. I loose the pure authority […]
Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
I believe making the right choices present a problem to Christians today in a very real way, as we consider the fact to make right choices we need to make some sacrifices in life and to many of us sacrifices are hard to do, and making changes in our life from what the flesh desire is a struggle. But making the wise choice to follow the Word of God is the best choice to make. But to enlighten you a little, Jesus says, “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: V. 14. “Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it”. Matthew 7:13-14. Your first choice is to enter the right gate, and the way you succeed at entering this gate is by accepting God’s only son, Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, you must enter in at the right gate, Jesus is the way. Jesus is the Messiah, he said no one comes to the Father, except by me. So, choose wisely. “Jewels of Nuggets” When the right choice is made for service in the kingdom of God everything else in life will work for good in life. First God’s purpose for your life must be recognized so the blessing of God will follow, God wants his kingdom ministry to be worked and the Gospel of Jesus to be preached and taught to all people of the world. Jesus says, “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all things will be given to you as well”. Matthew 6:33. Walk the straight and narrow pathway in faith, prayer, trust, obedient and the fear of God, in Love, ask anything of God within his Will he will give it unto you.”
We live in a great big large world that is created with so much color and beauty. From one end of this earth to the other end we can not begin to understand all the wonders and magnificate wonders of the lands, islands, beaches, and the wonder of beautiful cities, and mountains, hills, valleys and deep green forestry that you cannot begin to comprehend it’s magnificence. God the creator of all thing is a knowledgeable and all-knowing Spirit who reached out over the universe and moved upon it and spoke all the beautiful things into existence. God himself, looked at all he had made and exclaimed! “It is good”. We are blessed, he planted us in a world of a beautiful maze to have dominion over it. We must choose what is best for man’s existence on earth because it has been compromised over to what is evil. We the human race, “man” is left with decisions to make, in a world that is much more bigger than man, a world that is emerged in so many unwise decisions and evil works and wicked devices. We now live in a fallen world where sin is rampant, injustice is common, and many conflicts abound. But believe it or not we live in a very intelligent world, created by a God that has no beginning and no end, but man has compromised his dominion over the earth to the evil one, Satan himself. One of the most profound New Testament expression of God’s plan for the natural world is in Roman 8:18-23. It powerfully depicts the apocalyptic expectation that at the end of history God will reverse the damage from the fall not only to humanity but even to nature itself. V22.”For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now”. This is called Paul’s expectation of “the apocalyptic triumph of God”. This apocalyptic perspective emphasizes “the hope in the dawning victory of God and the imminent redemption of the created order, which he has inaugurated in Christ. Soon God will take back his creation, He will set things back to order and override all of man’s wrong choices he made and lost dominions over the earth and caused it to be in chaotic. But a loving God gave man the option of choice, He did not make robots that would choose according to His GOOD WISHES, He gave mankind a choice to choose life or death. What kind of choices are you making in a world where you can choose whatever you desire in the flesh. But always remember that your choices will always be close by you, no matter if they are good or bad. To put things straight it is the bad choices that usually stay closest to you, always reminding you of your bad choice, it is here where Satan is in your ear stealing your peace and throwing darts right at your mind. Choose life over death, choose good over evil, choose God and walk the straight and narrow pathway. You can do so because the Holy Spirit will guide and show you the way, He has a road map and it is called the Bible, the Holy Spirit got divine authority and guidance over every word that God has spoken in the Bible and He can reveal to your understanding what the Word of God is speaking to your heart. Therefore you will be able to choose wisely.
- Choose life in Jesus – and be set free from the law of sin and death – because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death
- Choose life in Jesus – and be set free from the curse of the law – Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree”.
- Choose life in Jesus – and receive deliverance from sin – we all are sinners and only God can deliver mankind from sin. God himself came in human flesh in Jesus Christ confirming the world unto himself, and by his grace, he offered mankind salvation, the forgiveness of All of man/woman sins.
- Choose life in Jesus – and receive everlasting life in Jesus Christ – He is the bread of life John 6:35, says “I am the Bread of Life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst”.
- Choose life in Jesus – and receive forgiveness of your sins – God has released you from his Just penalty of sin. In Jesus Christ, we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
- Choose life in Jesus – and receive salvation – the deliverance from danger and suffering, from the wrath of God for his judgment of sin, and receive eternal and spiritual deliverance.
This day I call the heavens and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Deuteronomy 30:19-20.
Well, another jewels of Nuggets for the Soul. Praise God!!!
Christians should learn to speak the righteousness of God’s Word. He is ADONAI the Master and majestic Lord. God is our total authority. King David praises ADONAI for the excellent of his name. “O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! Who hast set thy glory above the heavens”. Psalm 8:1 Be careful what you speak. In the Gospel of Matthew, John said to Jesus, saying I have a need for you to baptize me, and you comest thou to me? Jesus speaking to John says, “suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfill all righteousness”. Then John baptized Jesus. Christians need to speak righteousness into the lives of others to set their eyes upon the majestic of God. The Bible holds who ADONAI is in all his glory and righteousness. Speak God Words in the ears of others. The human race is given one mouth and two ears for a reason, with your mouth speak words of life from the spoken Words of God, the Bible, into the ears of your fellow man. Speaking the Will of God by speaking the truth of the Scriptures will bring glory to the creator, and did you know that your purpose for being here on this earth is to glorify the Creator, God, ADONAI, The Lord, My Great Lord. Jesus said when he walked the earth, “I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out”. Luke 19:40. Faith comes by hearing the Scriptures and when you speak them unto those who are lost and living a life that is out of the Will of God you may just save some old poor soul from spending eternity in hellfire. “And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up”. Deuteronomy 11:19. The world is full of Sin and God did not create the world to be a pit hold of Sin, but the first Adam lost dominion of the earth and it was forfeited to Satan by Adam rebellion, therefore, the second Adam, the son of man, son of God, Jesus Christ has made it possible for man to have power over Satan by speaking what thus “It is Written”. Speaking the word of God will change situations, will change circumstances and bring about victory when you pray to the glory of God. “For what the law could not do, in that, it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son, in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh”. Romans 8:3. With a spoken Word God created the heavens and the earth. “And the earth was without form, and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters”. “And God said, Let there be light and there was light”. Genesis 1:2-3. God spoke good into the earth with a Word. “Be careful of what you speak”. Christians are to glorify God with their body, “I beseech you, therefore, brethren by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service”. Christians “reasonable service” is to speak what thus says the Lord in their daily interaction in the world. Christian is to read God’s word, believe God’s word, know God’s word, live God’s word, and that being said, Jewels of Nuggets “be ye holy, as your Father in heaven is holy and give honor to your Father in heaven”. “You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people, that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light”. 1 Peter 2:9. Christian, therefore, can speak words of healing, of comfort, of deliverance into their daily interaction with people. We are to be the hands of God to bring comfort in the earth, the hands that help our fellowman. We as the body Christ can also speak God Word of healing and blessing into our own life.
Speaking words that are out of the Will of God will only bring about tragedy, death, and defeat. So why speak words of sins, words that have no life power in them, words that bring only death and destruction. Why speak words to bring your fellowman character to nothing, to destroy him in his steps, to bring shame upon him, is it that you are not saved by the power of God, the scriptures say you must be born again to see God and Heaven. “For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile”. 1 Peter 3:10. Careful what you speak one to another. Be careful of the words you share with others concerning your fellowman. Words can be like a fire burning a whole state of a nation that no man can contain because it is set on fire by a little small member of the body known as the tongue. No man can contain the mouth with a tongue in it because it is untameable, an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Only when ADONAI The Lord, My Great Lord is received in the heart of man and by the Power of His righteousness given in the Words of the Holy Bible will man be able to contain the mouth with the tongue in it. “And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell”. James 3:6.
Careful what you speak. In the Gospels, Jesus speaks of those who have “ears to hear” He is referring to hearing the good word. Jesus taught the people by parables, in his speaking, He spoke the Will of God, and every time Jesus ended a parable he would say “He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. Let him hear the good words spoken and given by His Father, they were words of eternal life, healing, and forgiveness, and salvation, words of love from the heart of the Father that Jesus spoke into the hearts of all people. Carefully speaking love stores from the Father.
Jesus carefully speaks to us: Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and you will delight in the richest of fare. Give ear and come to me; listen, that you may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David. (Isaiah 55:1-3)
Well, another Jewels of Nuggets for the Soul. Praise God!!!
Stand tall and walk straight, and hold my head up, is what I was told to do when growing up. My mother died when I was 13 years old, going into the 9th. grade in school. So my sisters continued to bring me up, alone with my daddy, but I remember my sister always telling me to stand tall and hold my head up. Sometimes I look back at that, and I think “God” used that to mold my life, as he did while I was still in the womb. “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations”. (Jeremiah 1:5). God is preparing us to be His prophet before we are formed in the womb, and thereafter his sanctification works in us continuously until we are no longer in the earth. God is the potter and I am the clay, he is molding me into the likeness of his Son, Jesus Christ. When God brought the Israelites out of Egypt, he delivered them with a strong hand, God stood tall in Moses with an outstretched hand over the sea. Today as I face the storms in my life God also stand tall in me as I walk and stand tall in faith.
- “But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter, and we all are the work of thy hand.” (Isaiah 64:8)
- “And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it”. (Jeremiah 18:4)
God took those two adjectives and one adverb and molded them into my character for his good use. Today when I think of myself standing tall, I am standing in the grace and mercy of God. Jesus is Lord over my life.
- “And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us, ( and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father.) full of grace and truth.
Today when I think of myself walking straight, I am walking before the Lord in the righteousness of His word. And the truth of His word abides with me in the presence of the Holy Spirit. I walk as God lead me in the pathway of righteousness, I walk with my eyes straight on the Lord. I walk prepared to follow Jesus, for I have prepared my heart to follow Him. And I stagger not at the promises of God, but I believe what his word says giving him all the glory and praise.
- “Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face”. ( Psalms 5:8)
- “Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee”. (Proverbs 4:25)
- “The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God”. (Isaiah 40:3)
Among all the dung and unrighteousness in the heart, all of the foolishness you allow to circulate in your presence, and also in your life, it is here you hear the prophet crying out for room to be made for God in your life. “Make room for God in your life”
Today when I think of myself holding my head up, I am highly lifted up in the Lord. I am lifted up in God “But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head”. I am holding my head up in faith because God is my savior, my comforter, he is my encourager, he is my healer, he is my joy, my peace, my friend, he is my protector, he is my provision, he is my strength and wisdom and truth comes from God. “For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding”. (Proverbs 2:6) I can hold my head up now because of the Love of God, according to his grace and mercy I have Salvation, He has given me victory over all my life situations in Jesus Christ. My circumstances change when I pray and trust in God. When I look and seek God with all my heart I will find peace, it will not be the peace of the world, but the peace that Jesus giveth.
- “And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto The Lord”. (Psalms 27:6)
- “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. (Psalms 121:1)
Therefore I will hold my head up high to the heaven and seek after my God, early in the morning I shall pant for Him, at noonday I will pant for Him, in the evening when the sun is no more, I will seek after the Lord. I will sing this song of degrees unto my Lord, I will decree it. Amen! “Jewels of Nuggets” The Lord God looks upon the heart of man and he judges the heart of man according to His righteousness.
- “The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. (Psalms 14:2)
- “And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul; (2 Chronicles 15:12)
We stand strong in who God is by the Holy Bible. As Christians, the two things we can do to stand up for God are to live according to the Bible and grow in the knowledge of Him. Christ said “Let your light shine before men….” (Mathew 5:16). This means that we should live and act in a way that testifies of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We should also arm ourselves of the knowledge of the Word of God, and also, stand up for His righteousness in the teaching of the scriptures. (Ephesians 6:10-17) Christians should know the world they live in, they should know what goes on around them, Jesus said: “You are in the world but not of the world”. “If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you” (John 15:19)
“Jewels of Nuggets” So Stand Strong in God and do all we can to live and teach as Jesus did and let God take care of the rest. Plant the seed, God has the water for the increase. Amen!!!
Just another Jewels of Nuggets for the Soul. Praise God!
Hebrews 3:13 “But exhort one another daily, while it is called Today; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin”.
Jesus Christ, our High Priest, calls us unto faithfulness. He is calling you to be faithful in your own house, just as Moses was faithful in his house, a faithful servant was Moses he gave a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after; Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 3:6 “But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end”. Christ house is the church, and we are the Church, therefore we are Church, we are Christ’s people, purchased with His own blood.
So we are the church we must Encourage one another, in fact, it is Christ’s commandment.
To be an encourager is a gift from God. It means that you can lift up someone spirit, bring a little joy into their heart, make them smile, and maybe they will conclude they can make it, life may be hard sometime but if they put it all in and go forth they can succeed at this thing called life. Encourage someone today, start your day off by sharing the love of God in someone’s life, it will make you feel better. God put us here to glorify Him, to share his love and goodness to others, the only way to give to God is to help your neighbors, so be an encourager today. When so many people are stomping on others in any way they can, it is hard to face life with a smile. Encourage and put a smile on someone face. I have talked with people and the only thing that came off their tongue was negativism, words of discouragement and defeat, words of slander and gossip, when I leave their company I am literally sick, in need of recouping. Good conversation, I believe is a God-given gift. Matthew 18:19 “Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven”. Encouragement is agreeing with someone who is in need of the Holy Father and believing on their behalf. Good friendship I believe is God-given. I seek God for everything in my life, including friends because “How can two walks together if they can’t agree”. Amen. How can you be in conversation with anyone if you can’t have a conversation and agree? My three-fold ministry gift is Preaching, Teaching, and being an Encourager. The gift of encouragement or Exhortation is found in the Apostle paul list of gifts in “Roman 12:7-8”. I love lifting someone up from a bad place and showing them the light of Jesus in God’s word. Sometimes all you need is an angel of a person to walk beside you, listen to you, hold your hands and look caring into your eye and say, I understand it is hard, but God is able to calm the storm, all you need is someone to care enough to speak kind and loving word of encouragement. To be an encourager in worship and praises to God, you must be in the will of God. We read in Romans 12:1-2 “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service”. You must empty yourself out before God and God will fill you with an encouraging spirit to be a blessing to your fellowman. The Holy Spirit ultimately is our comforter, when Jesus was close to Cross he spoke to His disciples about a comforter “And I will pray to the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever” “John 14:16”. The Holy Spirit is the One who comes alongside ALL born again believing Christians to exhort and encourage us. But God did not put man in the world to be an Island, we need the fellowship of other Christians, we are the church, we are God’s people, for God has called His people to humble themselves and pray, and seek His face, and turn from their wicked ways, and pray, and then He would hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land “2 Chronicles 7:14” Will you be an encourager today! “For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt with every man the measure of faith. “Jewels of Nuggets” Be an Encourager and reach back and pull someone from a broken place” Being an encourager may Not be a gift given to you by God, but when the opportunity presents itself, be ready to speak a positive word into your fellowman life.
Well, another Jewels of Nuggets for the soul. Praise God!!!
“And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling saviour”.
Love is forever because God is forever. God is a forever existing eternal spirit with unfailing love. God “EL OLAM” The Eternal God; The Everlasting God. He is the beginning and the end, the one who works his purposes throughout the ages. He gives strength to the weary. Just like God is eternal, Jesus Christ is eternal, he was with God from the beginning. “Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me. Isaiah 48:16. He is the same yesterday and today and forever. Jesus obtained eternal redemption for us. “Jewels of Nuggets” It was love that put Jesus on the cross, and it was love that kept Jesus on the cross. The believer has everlasting Love. Because there is no end to God’s existing and the Bible says that God is Love, therefore Love is forever. There is nothing that can separate us from the love of God. If a believer will turn away from the world and accept the Love of God in their hearts, the following scripture will be revealed in his heart: “I am convinced that there is nothing can separate us from the love of God as the scriptures say “For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord“. Romans 8:38-39. Once you give your heart to God and accepts Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you are safe for eternality, you are in the loving family of God, his beloved child in his loving care. We are so blessed to have a loving father who will never leave us alone to defend for ourselves. There is a song we sing in church ” I am a friend of God, He calls me friend”, I love that song, because to be a child, a friend, a servant and bonded together with God through Christ Jesus, is surely abundant love. God’s love is forever, the scriptures say, “In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him”. 1 John 4:9. God love is spiritual, you will feel the warm embrace of his love as you walk by faith in the spoken words of God in the Bible. God is a spirit and a living personal “Being” in every believer’s heart. Jesus came to earth to save the lost souls of all people and by doing so he offered every person salvation by His sacrifice upon the cross, and by His resurrection from the dead. Jesus death on the cross was a personal thing, he died for you and me “Personal” therefore you can have a personal savior, and get to know Him personally. Love is given in a personal way, and forever. “My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God”. Psalms 84:2. God is enteral in His Love for all people of the world. Does your heart cry out for the living God? It’s a good thing to seek the love of God. God must be a spirit to be infinite, He is not limited to a body because God is omnipresent, he is in all places at once. He is there wherever you are, speaking encouraging, kind and loving words of wisdom to lead you through each day. His ever eternal love will never leave you alone. We have love because we have God who is eternal in His love.
In John 4:24 Jesus makes the connection between God being spirit and worshiping Him in spirit and in truth. The idea is since God is a spirit, people must worship Him in spirit and truth, with their whole heart.
“Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity(Love) I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal”. 1 Corinthians 13:1
“And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is Charity. 1 Corinthians 13:13
“Jewels of Nuggets. Even though I am speaking, but if I am not speaking in or with Love, I am speaking nothing worthy of being heard”. Amen
Well, another Jewels of Nuggets for the Soul. Amen
“Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power”. Psalms 150:1.
There is Praise, way down, down, down in the soul of a believer and it is only for his/her God. Christians always speak of “praising their God”. The Bible commands all living creatures to praise the Lord. “And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.
- A Hebrew word for “Praise” is – Yada – praise give thanks, or confess.
- “Praise” in the Old Testament – is Zamar – sing praise.
- Another word translates “praise” is – hala (the root of hallelujah) – to praise, honor or commend.
When a Christian uses either of these “praise” words they are giving thanks and honor to the one who is worthy of praise. The book of Psalms is a collection of songs filled with praises to God. A few of the Psalms that will bless your soul with praise to God is here:
- Psalm 9:2 – “I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises of your name, O Most High”.
- Psalm 18:3 – says God is “worthy of praise”.
- Psalm 21:13 – Praise God for both who He is and for His great power: “Be exalted in your strength, LORD, we will sing and praise your might”
Psalm 150: use praise 13 times in 6 Verses. The first verse tells “where” of praise – it is everywhere! Praise God in the Sanctuary: praise him in his mighty heavens.
- Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
- Verses 3-6 note “how” to praise the Lord – with a variety of instruments, dance, and everything that has breath. Every means we have to make sound is to be used to praise the Lord!
- Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
- Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
- Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
- Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
The New Testament, there is praise given to Jesus by children (Matthew 21:16). Jesus allowed it and was very well pleased with it. He quoted a scripture which was fulfilled in (Psalms 8:2). Jesus was happy the children’s was joining in the acclamations with the people. “Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings, thou hast perfected praise”. Jesus was not ashamed of children, he took notice of them and children love to be taken notice of.
- Teach the children to praise Jesus. Teach them to thank him. If they see grown-ups worshiping and praising Jesus they will learn to do the same.
In Matthew 8:2 Jesus was praised and thanked by a leper. Here Jesus was praised for healing. “And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean”. (Leviticus 13:1-14:57), tell us Leprosy is treated, not as a sickness, but as an uncleanness the priest was to pronounce the person clean or unclean, according to the severity of the disease. But Jesus the High Priest of our profession he comes to do that which the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, (Romans 8:3). Jesus had the power of making the lepers clean, He was given that honor by God’s hand, Jesus, our High Priest that healeth thee
- Praise Jesus for healing, there were many miracles of healing, he healed many diseases and all types of diseases. Praise. Praise. Praise Jesus for healing in your life, because he doesn’t just heal one thing, he heals everything pertaining to the life of the believer – “as the scripture says “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes we are healed”. (Isaiah 53:5)
In Matthew 28:17 we read the disciples of Jesus were said to worship Him after His resurrection. Jesus accepted praise as God. “And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted”. The early church shared in times of praise, for example, the first church in Jerusalem shared in worship (Acts 2:42-43) Many of Paul’s letters include extended sections of praise to the Lord. (Philippians 1:3-11).
All Christians on earth seek to worship God, they praise Him because there is a need for God’s people to praise his name. When our born again spirit bare witness to the Spirit of God in our soul there is a coming together of spirits in worship and praise for our God that lasts throughout our lives and into eternity. At the end of time, all of God’s people will join in eternal praise of God. The curse of sin will be removed. With the curse of sin removed, those who are with the Lord will forever praise the King of Kings in perfection. (Revelation 22:3)
- While we are here on earth we are making preparation for the celebration of praise that will take place in eternity with our God, our Lord, and Savior.
Well, another jewel of Nuggets for the Soul. Praise the Lord!
Exodus 20:12 “Honor your father and mother: that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.”
My daddy, my earthly father was a man of little words. His heart was a kind man, who loved his family, but He was a man of little expression, and easy going, in his talking, I would always hear him say “yea” and “nay” and that was just about the end of his speaking, the rest was listening. My dad who was a preacher, I believed let God use him as God had purposed to use him. And on that day when my Dad went home to glory, I walked into the hospital room door, my Dad lying in the hospital bed, said “Jesus is here”, I was there right at the time “Jesus” came for my daddy. I believed because I am a PK, I am very in tune to the call of service upon my life that God has purposed for me. I am thankful to God for all the things that He has allowed to touch my life, even the bad as well as the good. For if it was not for the bad, I would not have never recognized the good in my life. Sometime I would see my dad looking at me almost like he feared what the future would bring. But then he would drop his head, probably he was talking to God. A safe place that I would find my self in every morning is looking upon my dad on his knees praying, there was never a morning missed, unless I was still asleep. My dad always sat in the house and read the scriptures around the fireplace, he was always the first one out the door for church on Sunday mornings. The prayers of my dad have kept me close to God. My Dad prayed for me. Jesus prayed to the Heavenly Father for me. My daddy, my earthly father taught me how to live my life by example. Here are a few examples of how a father can teach his children.
- A father needs to teach God to his children at home, around the eating table, he should talk about the goodness of God while in the house, when his children go to bed at night and when they rise in the morning, also the father should talk about God to his children when they walk down the streets. The father should bind God’s words on their hands so that God’s word will be right in front of their eyes. “Deuteronomy 6:4-9” ( God bracelets, Jesus bracelets, bible verses, and prayers) on their body. Also, put a Plaque on the doorpost of your home. “Joshua 24:15” “As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” Jewels of Nuggets “sprinkle your heart with the blood of Jesus (It is the blood on the door of your heart)
- A father needs to be diligent in instructing his children in the ways and words of the Lord for their own spiritual development and well being. A father who is obedient to the scriptures will train his children up as “Proverbs 22:6” says. “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it”. A father is to educate a child early in the way he/she is to live their life according to the scriptures.
- A father should not irritate his children to anger. “Ephesians 6:4.” He is not to foster negativity in his children by severity punishment, injustice, partiality, the unreasonable exercise of authority. A father should educate his children and bring them up, develop their conduct in all of life by the instruction and admonition of the Lord. If a father should use harsh unreasonable conduct toward a child it will only serve to nurture evil in the heart.
- The Christian father is a mold in God’s hand to be shaped to discipline his children after the example of God himself. The whole process of instructions and discipline should be the way that God commands in the Holy Scriptures so that His authority will be constant and immediate in the heart, mind, conscience of children. A father should never allow the source of instruction and discipline he uses to be his very own way, a father source of growing up his children should be God’s way according to the Bible truth and authority.
- “All scriptures are God-breathed and are useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness” (2 Timothy 3:16-17). A father first responsibility is to acquaint his children with scriptures. The means and methods the father may use to teach God’s truth will vary. When a father is faithful in role modeling, so what the children learn about God will put them in good standing throughout their earthly lives, no matter what they do or where they go.
Well, another Jewel of Nuggets for the Soul. Praise the Lord!
Jesus Christ was persecuted, He was humiliated and nailed to a Roman cross, He died upon that cross to save you and me and the very ones who committed their lives to say crucify Him, crucify Him to death. Jesus had no sins, but He was persecuted to die the death of a sinner. Without Jesus death on the cross, people would not have salvation, He is the only one who could forgive sins. Everyone who believes has eternal life because of Jesus death on the cross, He said Himself “I am the way and the truth and the life”. (John 14:6). We know the way because of Jesus, we know the truth because of Jesus and we have life because of Jesus. There is no doubt that persecution is a reality in the Chrisitan life. Christian persecution is to be expected. “Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted” (2 Timothy 3:12). Jesus suffered like believers suffer while they are here on earth because He is The Son Man, He was made to feel our human suffering because he needed to carry the sins of mankind upon Him to the cross. “Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows, Yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgression; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon Him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds, we are healed”. (Isaiah 53:4-5). Jesus said if they persecuted him, the ones who follow Him will also be persecuted. Jesus made it clear that those of the world will hate Christians because the world hates Christ. If we who are Christians were like the world, the world would accept us. If Christians agree with the ways of the world like – vain, earthly, sensual and given to pleasure, wealth and ambitions – the world would not oppose us, because the spirits of the world would not have the battle to fight. But Christians do not belong to the world, they are God’s people and they belong to God, and that is why the world engage in the persecution of Christians. The world loves it’s own but it is unfamiliar with the calling of God upon the lives of people. Christians must learn to recognize the value of persecution and even how to rejoice in it. Thanks be to God and the New Church Movement that is dated all the way back to the apostles teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ, we are not persecuted like the apostles were and the New Church Movement saints were. I know this may be hard for you to comprehend, it is hard for me to write, but Christians, when they are persecuted, should be quietly and humbly because persecution has great spiritual lessons.
- When a Christian faces persecution it allows them to share a unique fellowship with the Lord. Paul outlined a number of things he had surrendered for the cause of Christ, and such losses he viewed as rubbish or dung. (Philippians 3:8), so he might share in the suffering of Christ. (Philippians 3:10). Paul accounted for his worldly lost as his chain of grace that God had bestowed upon him by faith, and now Paul was to defend the gospel in the righteousness of Christ. (Philippians 1:7).
- Christians persecution is good for believers. James argues that trials test the Christian’s faith, develops endurance in his life, and helps develop maturity. (James 1:2-4). As steel is in the hands of a builder, so does trials and persecution serve to strengthen the character of the believer. If a Christian holds his peace and yield graciously to the trial, or situation of persecution the adversary is bringing against them he will be demonstrating great faith that will produce Christ-likeness of kindness and blessing in the face of evil opposition. “Jewels of Nuggets” I can say that I have been in positions where it called me to demonstrate great faith”. The Apostle Peter says of Jesus, “When they hurled their insults at Him, He did not retaliate; when He suffered, He made no threats, but Jesus entrusted Himself to Him who judges justly” (1 Peter 2:23).
- Christian persecution enables believers to be a better friend and support their neighbors with kindness and encouragement. There is nothing like conflict to bring believer together in love, to support and encourage one another. Hardship can stimulate the Lord’s people to a great resolve to love and comfort one another and lift one another up in prayer at the throne of grace. Conflict should always bring the church family together in brotherly love, and not pull and divide the flock. “Jewels of Nuggets” Even thought conflict in the church and among believers in the church, most of the time will divide, separate, tare down the congregation, hurt people and even cause people to separate from the church, that is the working of the adversary to destroy the good works of the church and the people of God.” In times of conflicts in the church, we should press forward in the Holy Word of God. Conflicts are best handled when individuals prayerfully and humbly submit to one another lovely with the mind of restoring relationships.
So in the face of Christian persecution, we can press on. We can thank God for His grace and mercy, and patience with us. We can express gratitude for those whom we love in the Lord and who stand with us in times of distress. And we can pray for those who would accuse, misuse, or abuse us. (Matthew 5:44) “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;”.
Well, another Jewels of Nuggets for the Soul. Praise The Lord!