“For God so loved the World that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting. (John 3:16)
- For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
- He who believe in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believe in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
- And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds are evil.
- For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
- But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God. (John 3:17-21)
There is no love like God’s love, it is un-explainable, not fully understood by by man. Man needed Jesus to begin to understand and have a relationship with Almighty God, who is Holy, God is so Holy, man cannot enter into His presence without a sacrifice. So God sent love, He sent Jesus as a sacrifice for mankind sins. Man’s debt was paid in full without any work on man part, God reached out with unconditional love for anyone who would believe on Jesus Christ to receive eternal life. The benefit of having a wonderful relationship with the Father and Son on earth, and heaven.
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)
- Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
- For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.
- And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation. (Romans 5:9-11)
Hallelujah!!! Praise the Lord. The blood of Jesus has justified sinful mankind. Man is now saved from the wrath of God by Jesus Christ death on the cross. Man was a enemy of God, man was a sinner, he was unclean and could not be called a friend of God. But by the grace of God, man was reconciled to God through the death of Jesus Christ life, and man is given life. So now man can rejoice in God through Jesus Christ because he is reconciled unto God. Man has been SAVED from his sins.
Praise The Lord!!!
2 responses to “THE WORD OF GOD”
Praise God for the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus. The grace of God restores and brings new life.
Amen and amen.
LikeLiked by 1 person