1 John 4:13
Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us
“OF HIS SPIRIT“
Do you know that so many believers spend their time not really sure if they are “saved”. “Once a person is saved they are always saved. Once a person is saved and know Christ as their savior, they are brought into a relationship with God that guarantees their salvation as never can lose it, never needs to be saved again, because their salvation is eternally secure”. The question is do you know that you are saved – no questions asked. Because most people find themselves stumbling at some time in their lives, because they are unsure of their position in Christ. It is the devil who will put doubt in the mind about your salvation. maybe you have said or thought this way after going to the altar in church, or someone asked if you are saved or want to be saved. Sometime people will say “I went to the altar and I got saved again”. When people need reassurance like that it comes from a lack of understanding of how the Holy Spirit of God works. The Bible tells us that God has given us His Spirit. It dwells within all believers. “salvation is more than just saying a prayer, it by the Holy Spirit unction that the person made the decision for Christ. Salvation is the sovereign act of God whereby an unsaved sinner is washed, renewed, and born again by the Holy Spirit”. (Titus 3:5) But it is only through love and our understanding of God’s love for us that His Spirit is able to affect change in us. When the Spirit of God begins to influence and change our hearts, that is the clearest evidence, we can have, “that we are in Christ Jesus and remain in Him, and He is in us”. God’s Spirit bears witness in our lives to what God has done in our hearts..
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present no the future, nor any powers, neither height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord”.
- Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God; because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
- Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
- And every spirit that confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that is should come; and even now already is it in the world.
- Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
- They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world hear them.
- We are of God: he that know God hear us; he that is not of God hear not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
- Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God: and every one that loveth is born of God, and know God.
- He that loveth not know not God; for God is love.
- In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
- Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
- Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
- No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
- Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his spirit.
- 1 John 4:1-13
Lord, thank you for your Holy Spirit. You abide in my heart and teach me your ways. Your love changes my heart and my mind and I am indeed made new. I pray that others may see your Spirit working through me and the evidence of Your presence in my life will shows in my actions. What I do for God and others is the leading of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Jewels of Nugget / Jewels For The Soul Blog June 19, 2021 Praise The Lord !!!