Then said Jesus unto them again
- Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
- All who ever came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
- I am the door, if anyone enters by me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
- The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy, I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
- I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.
- But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them.
- The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep.
- I am the good shepherd; and I know my sheep, and I am known by my own.
- As the Father knows me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.
- And other sheep I have which are not of the fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear my voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.
- Therefore my Father loves me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.
Blessing. Blessing. Blessing, our God is blessed, and therefore we are blessed. Jesus said “I am” the good shepherd, He is making a proclamation that He has a unique divine identity and purpose, He is the spiritual door we need to enter into fellowship with God the Father. Jesus is our good shepherd. We are His sheep, and because He is the good shepherd we can rest assuredly in His goodness. We know that all good thing will come to us from the Father because He loves the Son. Jesus is the door for us to walk through, He said “I am the door”, the only door for the sheep to go out and in, and find green pasture. Jesus know His sheep, His sheep know Him. He call and they answer Him, because they know His voice. When any other come bearing the name of the good shepherd, my sheep do not hear them because he is a robber and a thief who is not sent of the Father. The hireling is not sent from the Father, he do not own the sheep, therefore the sheep do not hear him. My sheep know I am the good shepherd, the Father knows me, and like wise I know the Father and my sheep enter in by Me, “I am the door” they will be saved when they enter in the door. The thief come only but to rob, steal, and destroy, he is the Devil. The thief will not protect the sheep, he will leave the sheep alone to be hurt or kill when danger come. Because the hired shepherd will run, he don’t care for the sheep, he is the Devil. But “I am the good shepherd” I have come to save you. I am come to give you life, and life more abundantly. I have other sheep who is not in the fold because they have not heard My Word, they are lost and have not heard my voice. I must save the lost sheep, you who know me, you who love me, go into all hills, valleys, all nations all over the land, and tell the Good News so my sheep will know me. And they will hear my voice. Tell them My Father love Me because I lay down my life for my sheep. My sheep will hear my voice, they will come unto me, and there will be One flock and One Shepherd. “I Am The Good Shepherd”.,
Jewel Of Nugget / Jewels For The Soul April 12, 2021