“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me”. John 14:6
Since the beginning of time, we as a people have been pledge with many of thousands of diseases that have caused sickness in the lives of people all over the world. But I must say that I have never in my lifetime seen diseases cause sickness in the lives of people to the point of a pandemic all throughout the nations with people getting sick to never recover. They go into a hospital (many people are isolated in shelters) and expecting and hoping to get better, but they never do. What happens to them is they die and go to meet their maker. “Are you ready to meet God”? Because The Coronavirus, known as (COVID-19) is a disease that has stepped right out of Hell, and into a nation of people and it is turning people lives upside down and inside out, with no mercy, because it is an evil, wicked, disease, that has come upon mankind to kill and destroy. “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy; I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly”. (John 10:10 KJV). Now the worse situation, in this case, is a disease has come upon nations and there is no sure cure for it, man is struggling to get a cure. But God says I am thy healer.
I have really been kind of out of focus, but constant in prayer for the past weeks because of the Coronavirus. Could this be because people have drifted so far from God? They have taken God out of the equation and turned to their own weakness and little power and that is not enough my friend. But how can you turn to God and accept Him for who He is if you don’t know who He is? “What did Jesus mean when he said, I am The Way and The Truth and The Life” (John 14:6). Jesus says in (John 8:58) “Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, “I Am” Jesus was before Abraham, Abraham was created by God, but Jesus is eternal, He is the eternal Son of God, and with God, the Father (John 1:1-5 KJV) says this about Jesus, he is the eternally existing Son of God. 1. “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”. 2. “The same was in the beginning with God”. 3. “All things were made by him, and without him was not anything made that was made”. 4. “In him was life, and the life was the light of men”. 5. “And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not”. How many people call upon God, but do not accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God, and who do not accept he was born of a virgin, and who do not accept Jesus as the only way to God, and who do not accept that He is the Messiah.
- Jesus IS the son of God – Jesus IS God’s Son in the sense He is God made manifest in human flesh. (John 1:1) In the beginning was, the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. (John 1:14) And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
- Jesus IS the only way to God – Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Him. (John 14:6)
- Jesus IS the Messiah – Messiah comes from the Hebrew word Mashiach and means “anointed one” or “chosen one” the equivalent to the word Christo, or, in English, Christ. The name “Jesus Christ” is the same as “Jesus the Messiah”.
- Jesus IS born of a virgin – The Son of God is conceived in Mary by the Holy Spirit. (Luke 1:35) And the angel answered her, “the Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High shall overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy – the Son of God.
He is the Sovereign God over all things. He is EL ELYON God Most High. He has supremacy over all other gods. Whatever you place at your most high that makes you feel powerful and knowledgeable, and out of touch with others because of your superior thinking, know that it is false. IT IS GOD WHO IS IN CONTROL. You need to step down off your high throne because the throne belongs to God and He is still on the throne. “God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness”. (Psalm 47:8 KJV)
The Coronavirus is the evidence of man’s failure to surrender his knowledge and understanding of being the dominant creature over creation for a loving and supreme God who is the CREATOR of all things.
- Could this disease have stepped out of hell because – man has forgotten about his creator God?
- Could it be because the man says he doesn’t need God?
- Could it be because there are so much sin and wickedness, and evil in the world?
- Could it be because there is so much hate in the World?
- Could it be because of man’s greed for money and power and material satisfaction the heart of man has been turned from a loving Father God?
- Could it be because the man says he doesn’t need prayer in school, and prayer and the Word of God, the Bible is suppressed among the people?
Could it be the Coronavirus that has stepped out of hell into All nations because man says God is no longer welcome in the land? Mind you now, God is ruler over it all. Could it be man has brought punishment upon himself because of his disobedient ways, wicked ways, and sinful life? Could it be because man doesn’t even believe in the true and living God, the Great I Am God, the God that Abraham, Isaiah, and Jacob prayed to? Could it Be because man doesn’t believe in Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God?
Could it be God is speaking to man about his non-repentance ways, and man lack of divine guidance is allowing violence of all sort to fall upon the nations and has caused the lives, health and well being of people to go into desolation and poverty? Gun violence is an unspeakable evil in the society. The country schools are in need of constant protection. Sickness and diseases are ramping loss in the nations, and hunger and homeless there is no end to them.
God’s beautiful creation the earth is moaning and groaning in trivial pain and despair. God is speaking through this COVID 19, and he is speaking aloud. Somebody needs to listen and turn all the way around unto God the Father. Pray it is not too late. Read chapter 8 in Roman verses 19-25 – “For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in pains of childbirth until now. And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience”.
Jewels of Nuggets. “This is my take on this. It is time for the church to be the church. Not just a building, but people coming together in care and love for others. It is time for all people to stop hating and have a caring heart. God is calling people to seek Him and be close to Him every day, not just in the bad and troubled times, but all time. If a man says he has faith in God, and he loves God and walks with the love of Jesus in his heart, if he hides the Word of God in his heart and put on the whole armor of God daily, well, this person will know how to love and respect others”. “Faith without works is dead”.
God has total SOVEREIGN over all His creation. He is sovereign over all things whether visible or invisible, therefore He is all-knowing. Meaning God can see this Coronavirus and He knows what it is, where it came from, how it started, why it started, how long it will last, how it will leave. who will live and who will die, by His Grace and Mercy. God will work this bad time for His glory. God will turn things around for His good, that which the devil has brought upon a person, family, community or a nation for evil, God got it, He is all over it. It is time to give God a chance, and stop thinking you are capable of living a good life without Him and dying a good death without Him, believe me, you want. “And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and the Lamb”. (Revelation 22:1)
- God is Omniscience – Means He has all the power. He has all power over all things at all times and in all ways.
- God is Omniscient – God has total knowledge. He has the quality of knowing everything.
- God is Omnipresent – This is another one of God’s essential attributes, His justice is also essential, and, therefore, it is necessary for Him to punish sinners who do not trust in Jesus for salvation. God is referred to as being everywhere present, and yet God maintains a place called hell, described as a place where people is removed from His present (Matthew 25:41) “Then He will say to those on his left, depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels”
There is a better place. No more tears and pain. No sickness and death. A beautiful place where Jesus has prepared for those who love Him, and in this city, He will dwell with the people and He will be the Light thereof.
ARE YOU READY TO GO TO A BETTER PLACE? If you are not ready, consider doing the following things.
- Admit your need. (I am a sinner.) “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life”. John 3:16 NKJV
- Be willing to turn from your sins. (repent.) “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God”. Roman 3:23 NKJV
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross and rose from the grave. (God’s Bridge – The Cross) “Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”. John 14:6 NKJV
- Trust Jesus. “If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved”. Roman 10:9 ESV AND
- “But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God” John 1:12 ESV
WILL YOU RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST RIGHT NOW?
Well, this is another Jewels For The Soul Blog. Praise The Lord!!!